If you're tired of the same old Valentine gifts--flowers, candy, or just a card--we have an idea for you!
Each year, the Carolina Harmony Chorus delivers "Singing Valentunes" to surprised and delighted recipients in locations both typical and unusual all over the Triangle.
The lucky recipient gets a card, a small gift, PLUS a song performed live for them by a quartet from Carolina Harmony Chorus. We go to them: at their home, business, hospital room, school, restaurant - wherever they are!
Want to see and hear more? View/listen to audio and video samples of quartet performances or read about memorable Valentunes from past years.
- Delivery area: Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Morrisville, North Carolina. (If your recipient is outside the Triangle area, we also offer telephone delivery anywhere in the USA).
- Delivery times: You can choose from three time blocks:
Our time slots often fill up; avoid disappointment and order early!
- 9 am - noon
- noon - 5 pm
- 5 - 8 pm
- In-person delivery: $50 ($40 for orders received by February 7)
- Telephone delivery: $15
- How to order:
- Order online (payment via PayPal)
- Call our Valentune Hotline at 1-877-851-9188
- For more information:
Why not order "Singing Valentunes" now for all the special people in your life? Your child's class, your best friend, your parents, and of course your sweetheart. Be a hero this Valentine's Day and give them a gift they'll always remember.
To order please call:
or order online