If you're tired of the same old Valentine gifts--flowers, candy, or just a card--we have an idea for you!
Each year, the Carolina Harmony Chorus delivers "Singing Valentunes" to surprised and delighted recipients in locations both typical and unusual all over the Triangle.
The lucky recipient gets a card, a small gift, PLUS a song performed live for them by a quartet from Carolina Harmony Chorus. We go to them: at their home, business, hospital room, school, restaurant - wherever they are!
It's a great gift and a memorable surprise for the people who matter: your parents, your child's class, your best friend ... and of course, your sweetheart.
Want to see and hear more? View/listen to audio and video samples of quartet performances or read about memorable Valentunes from past years.
- Delivery area: Raleigh, Cary, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Morrisville, North Carolina. (If your recipient is outside the Triangle area, we also offer telephone delivery anywhere in the USA).
- Delivery times:
Our time slots often fill up; avoid disappointment and order early!
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9 am - 7 pm
- In-person delivery: $60 ($50 for orders received by February 7)
- Telephone delivery: $15
- How to order:
- Order online (payment via PayPal)
- Call our Valentune Hotline at 1-877-851-9188
- For more information:
Order "Singing Valentunes" now for all the special people in your life. Be a hero this Valentine's Day and give them a gift they'll always remember.
To order please call:
or order online